Everyone should dream and dream big. Here’s my list of Top 10 11:11 Wishes.
(Note: I imagine myself as Jennifer Lawrence in my dreams.)
10. I wish ya’ll would read more of my writing samples. Feel free to print them out and share them with your friends. It isn’t copyright infringement if it’s good publicity for me. If you read my blog you know I’m actually a screenwriter just trying to make her own way in this chaotic mess known as the film industry. I strongly believe that I can cultivate a fan base around my writing before getting an agent and getting produced. If you believe in that to, or maybe just in me, I invite you to take a look at my work.
9. I wish my heart would stop aching over a dead and beaten relationship.
8. I wish I had that body and didn’t have to do anything for it.
7. I wish feminists would loosen up.
6. I wouldn’t mind having something like this hanging around while I knit scarves, and practice my archery.
5. I wish I could dress up like it was the 40’s.
4. I wish my old boss will invest several hundred thousand dollars into a small my small business schemes so that I can have a day job doing something I actually enjoy.
3. I wish to sell my first screenplay within 2 years out of grad school at Northwestern.
2. I wish to win $5,000 a week on a scratch off lottery ticket today.
1. I wish to win an Oscar while I’m still young and hot.
What are your Top 10 11:11 Wishes?