1. Post on your blog even though you know no one reads it.
2. Keep on drinkin’ away at that bottle of cheap red wine that depicts a foot or a penguin on the label.
3. Look up pictures of kittens doing everything you wish you were doing.
4. List all the shitty things your significant other does to piss you off.
5. Look up all your old boy/girlfriends on face book and reminisce about your first kiss.
6. Look up job postings in your area. (A writer should always have 6 or 27 back up careers.)
7. Make a list of all the words that annoy you. Like “moist” and “engine.” Seriously, en-gin. Ennn-gin. Who came up with that?
8. Make a list of all the people who have had the most influence on you life, good or bad.
8. Learn how to count.
9. Have a snack.
10. Write about the thing that scares you the most.
But what ever you do, just don’t do this:
Ah, shit, it’s almost 4 am. Now what do I do?